“Very good coffee house”

Roast & Toast
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Petoskey
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Very good coffee house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

After a nice dinner in town, my husband and I enjoy walking through downtown towards Roast and Toast for a good cup of cappuccino. We intentionally refrain from having coffee from whichever restaurant we've dined so we can get our coffee at Roast and Toast.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LenaTravelstheWorld

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Hands down, best eats in Petoskey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Every year I look forward to eating at the Roast & Toast and it never disappoints. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can't go wrong. The soups are all excellent, especially when paired with a 1/2 sandwich.

• Visited July 2014
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Coffee and Meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Known for coffee but all the meals are delicious too. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served and the menu is extensive. I especially enjoy their soups and salads; some of the best soups in the area. The environment is fun and casual; always good music being played. Occasionally, there are live artists playing.

• Visited August 2014
North Little Rock
“Melt in your Mouth Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had the special - peanut butter with banana jam French toast with whipped cream. I am not a breakfast eater, but I could eat this every day! A side of order of four pieces of good bacon (Plath's) completed the meal. Only disappointment, was told no refills on ice tea - hopefully a misunderstanding.

• Visited August 2014
valparaiso, in
“Loved this warm place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We were told this was a nice spot for breakfast. We drove from our resort and we were not disappointed. Food was absolutely amazing. My son had beef barley sohp.for breakfast (it was vacation) and I had to make a pot when we got home because he loved it so much. My daughter loved the coffee and 3 en bought a mug to remember the place. Had a lovely conversation with the owner who took the time to show us a short cut to lake michigan. My only complaint is that we don't have one in valparaiso, in. Can't wait to.go back. Loved 3 very thing about this special little place!

• Visited July 2014