“MY coffee place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Petoskey, Michigan
“MY coffee place”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is the only place I go for coffee! Roast & Toast roasts their own beans and the difference is definitely tasted here. (We also buy most of our coffee beans here --freshness does matter!) My favorite is a white chocolate mocha with blueberry flavoring--sounds strange, but it is very sweet and scrumptious! They use a local company for most of their flavorings and for their sodas, the soups are made in-house, and the sandwiches and salad are made fresh when you order. My favorites are the Lake Street Salad with dried cherries and chicken and the Club sandwich with chicken, pesto mayo, and prosciutto on their extremely yummy sourdough bread. It's a busy place, but well worth it and in nice weather, you can get your order to go and eat in the park!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank CAStruck

Livonia
“Relaxing Saturday Brunch”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Yummy spinach egg wrap with red peppers and provolone, sweet roll and two mochas... quirky décor... large menu posted on the wall. Plenty of seating. Yum...great start for the weekend. Ready to roll.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Cindy W
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Cozy coffee shop. Great lunch!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My family went to Roast and Toast for lunch and ended up staying for 3 hours chit chatting. Very comfortable cozy atmosphere. Good food. Great coffee and tea. The place was packed with young adults, families and the older generation. I will definitely go here again!

2 Thank NavyDave1
Leamington, Canada
“REALLY FUNKY”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Took a day trip to the delightful town of Petoskey, Michigan and had lunch at this very funky, casual, noisy and fun eating place. It was jumping with customers and we could see why. The food was simply great with huge sandwiches and pots of serve yourself soups, unmatched chairs and tables, tea cups and saucers plastered all over the walls both inside and outside and a wonderful busy noise. What a great place. We will be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jim H
Carp Lake, Michigan
“Great coffee”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I met here for coffee before picking up the kids. Our coffee was great, but my sister received the wrong muffin. (She didn't say anything). I have food allergies, so I have to ask questions before I purchase any food item. It seemed she didn't know the answers, which was fine but did not care to go ask someone.

1 Thank AlbrechtBA