“Eclectic”

Ranked #6 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 25, 2012

What a fun place! Great coffee too!! Stopped for a coffee on the way out of town- staff was upbeat and fun and the coffee perfect

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Roast and Toast is one of the "Wine Guys" restaurants in town (they also own Palette Bistro and City Park). They are renowned at all their places for good service and Roast and Toast is no exception. Hip, young baristas and chefs turn out deli fare and fabulous coffee drinks. Space is small, but nicely situated. Buy a pound of coffee to take home. We recently ate breakfast and enjoyed a delicious egg wrap with fresh potatoes, oatmeal and terrific coffee drinks. We like to sit outside in the summer. Fair prices too.

1  Thank dre51
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Food is ok to pretty decent. Mostly soups and sandwiches. Locals hang there for coffee in the morning and sandwiches at lunch. I've never been a fan of their coffee, but other people like it, so you decide. I get the turkey avocado bacon club. They serve thick bread. I've heard the salads are good. They have created a larger breakfast menu, but I have not tried it-only the oatmeal which I like.

1  Thank Wife2Foodie
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a cute place with amazing food. You will not be disappointed! The coffee here is delicious...the smell itself is seductive. I ordered some sandwiches, an egg wrap, and a turtle mocha coffee–all tasted awesome! Prices are VERY reasonable too and the food is fresh.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

What a find! This is the most adorable little restaurant/coffee shop. Busy place. Delicious specialty coffees and baked goods and surprisingly reasonable prices for a trendy lake shore town. I really wish we hadn't already eaten breakfast when we stopped - their egg wraps looked absolutely amazing. You can bet that the next time I'm in Petoskey, I'll be here!!