“Good Food with a lot of options on the menu”
Review of Antler Bar

Antler Bar
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Pentwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went in on a recommendation from a regular we met outside that the food was really good.It is a bar that is a bit dark inside but was super busy. The food did not disappoint. My son had a perch sandwich which he loved. My wife had the burger with green olives on it and liked it. I ordered The Antler burrito with Beans and Beef. I loved it. Good service especially for a busy Saturday night. All in all, good place to eat and would go again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Food was good, service was really good. The server warned us there may be a long wait for our food since they were busy. Didn't seem too long. My son had fried chicken....so good!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

It is a nice place. A little dark inside, which I prefer. There are a ton of options, ranging from American bar food, to Mexican to pasta. The food we ordered was very good. Good, fast service too.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our first visit to Pentwater brought us to the Antler Bar after dinner. With an NBA final on TV, it was a lively spot with many regulars! We were made to feel like we were one as well. Cold drinks and cheerful servers!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped by for a refreshment. Loved the atmosphere. Not sure what they are going for, but it was certainly a memory. Deer and decorated moose busts, sports themed, nautical?? Made me smile. Friendly staff and excellent refreshments. Recommend. Thanks for the memories.