“Go Camping at HILL and HOLLOW”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pentwater
Hill & Hollow Campground
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I have been camping at Hill and Hollow campground for the past 25 years. My parents brought me as a child and now as a parent I bring my children. Over all Hill and Hollow camp grown is the best park that I have ever been to. They have reasonable prices, incredibly clean restrooms, showering facilities, as well as their entire campground. There staff is amazing willing to help the campers with whatever they need. Don and Dee take great pride in there campground I hope they never retire or sell.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Lilly063

Reviewed November 24, 2009

I grew up camping at Hill and Hollow every summer for weeks at a time. Such an easy place to want to return to. Great staff, clean facilities, tons of amenities on site! I'm a mid level camper, in that I want some comforts, but I'm willing to sleep on the ground and cook food over the fire, and have the bathrooms smell like sulfur because of the well water.Hill and Hollow has everything to offer any type of camper!
I <3 PentH2O

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ddemorest
Reviewed November 23, 2009

I stayed here with my family in July and had a wonderful time. The artistic touches and unique feel of the campground made it a beautiful vacation. Clean restrooms, relaxing pool, tons of amenities for the kids- which left plenty of time for the adults to relax and enjoy. We've been coming to Pentwater for 20+ years and camping at Hill and Hollow for 6 years! Love it!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Olea2Olive
Reviewed August 15, 2009

The Hill and Hollow Campground is one of few campgrounds besides the State Park located in or around Pentwater. We stayed there a full seven days so our experience is not a one off of some of the problems we encountered. For the premium daily rate charged, we were very disappointed in the cleanliness of the facilities which include the restrooms and showers. The showers were only cleaned once daily and even after the daily cleaning we noticed significan body hair still on the floor in the shower stalls and clumps of hair swepted over in the corner. The restrooms equally were not kept very clean either. The restrooms had strong urine smells and in many times the towels were not full. The toilet facilities probably should be upgraded as I had to open the back of one of the toilets to get it to flush which is why my kids probably complained several times there was still human waste left in the toilet. When the towels were out i mentioned to one of the facility works the towels needed to be filled and she yelled " I will get Mr. Don Becke on it right away." I thought for $42/day this was totally out of line. The staff was not customer service friendly. There are not alot of campgrounds right near pentwater so you do not have much choice. But I hope the owners take more pride in their facility or perhaps sell and retire.

6  Thank richpntwtr

Been to Hill & Hollow Campground? Share your experiences!