“Amazing!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Http://www.pellstonmi.com/grill.html
Description: Http://www.pellstonmi.com/grill.html
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We found Small Town Grill over the summer on a business trip, and we were so amazed with the quality and freshness of the food, the low prices and fast friendly service. We now visit every time we are in Northern MI and have never had a bad experience. I just want to say to mks 18t, I find your review a little unsettling. First of all, you say that the cook didn't wash his hands after using the restroom. I have to wonder how you would know that, their restroom is a single occupancy, so unless you were in there with the cook, you would not know if they washed their hands or not. Second, you say that your turkey was sour, but did you tell anyone so they could correct the mistake or did you keep it to yourself. It really bothers me when people complain later about a less than satisfying meal, instead of saying something while in the establishment so the staff can make it right. So in the future mks 18t, when you have something wrong with your food,say something to your server, the cook, the manager, whoever, so they can remedy the situation, rather than running your mouth online. I hope that anyone who reads your review takes it wth a grain of salt, this restaurant is an absolute delight. Their food is fantastic, best breakfast in Northern MI, if not, the whole state.

There are newer reviews for Small Town Grill

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was watch the cook go use the restroom . When he come back he never washed his hands. I can only imagine what else they aren't doing. Then to top it off the turkey in my sandwich was sour . Will advise to everyone to not eat there.

3  Thank mks18t
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were trying to avoid the hotel 'continental breakfast' so I decided to read the reviews on TripAdvisor for some local places. This place didn't have alot of reviews, but the ones it had were positive. Thank goodness I decided to go because we were not disappointed! We feasted on a great homemade breakfast served by a wonderful waitress with an infectious smile! Even the coffee was good! I reluctantly posted this because I'm afraid the next time we won't get a seat if people follow my recommendation! It's a very small, very wonderful place to eat!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This place is a must try! We decided to stop on our way home from Mackinaw City/Island instead of eating before heading out to get away from the high prices. Not only did we accomplish that, it was by far the best food of our whole trip. There were four of us and everyone had a fantastic meal. From the fluffiest, melt in your mouth waffles to thick cut, meaty slab bacon to eggs cooked perfectly, it was the best breakfast that I can ever remember. Even my vegetarian breakfast - the bagel topped with hummus, tomato, bean sprouts, avocado and finished with sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil was soooo good! Can't wait to try the place for lunch - we will always plan our up north trips around a meal at this place.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Very good food ! Homemade fresh . Fun friendly staff. Small town blast from the past atmosphere. Like!!