Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel
Boyne Highlands Resort(Harbor Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
Best Western Of Harbor Springs(Harbor Springs)(Great Value!)
$75
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$63
ComfortInn
Star Gate Motel(Indian River)(Great Value!)
$49
Hotels.com
Hometown Inn(Indian River)
$74
$72
Stafford's Perry Hotel(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
$129
Birchwood Inn(Harbor Springs)
$99
$96
Hotels.com
All reviewsmackinaw citybagelsbiscuits and gravypool and hot tubcontinental breakfastgreat place to stayvery nice hotelsnowmobile trailsbed was comfortablefront desk clerkstayed one nightnight staynorthern michiganclean roomsfirst floorboyne highlandspellston lodge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The Manager of the hotel, Mary, could not have been nicer. We booked a 2-night stay and had to leave 1 day early due to a family emergency. The Manager arranged for us to get a refund, and she was extremely pleasant and efficient. The night clerk on our first night was also very pleasant and had upgraded our room. Kudos to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NMR1300
PellstonLodgeGM, General Manager at Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, I hope that means that all is well now. I hope that you will be able to come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Have stayed here several times room this time was not as clean as our last visit. Would have been nice to have fridge in room. Staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast served is very good like the addition of the waffle irons since my last visit. The pool was clean and the area around it was also very clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth F
PellstonLodgeGM, General Manager at Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are happy to know that you like the waffles, they have put smiles on a lot of faces in the morning. As well, we are working on getting fridges in all the rooms. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

A beautiful lobby and nice rooms, but don't get a room on the ground floor. SERIOUS ANTS!!! In the bed, on the walls, counters, everywhere. Very hard to sleep when you feel all crawly!When I informed the woman at the front desk about it, her response was "its Northern Michigan." Which was great, because I didn't already know where I was! Ha!

Room Tip: Don't stay on the ground floor if you want to avoid the ants!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank raybait
PellstonLodgeGM, General Manager at Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

I am very sorry that you had that problem when you were with us, and that you were given such a flippant response. Last year was a bad one for ants but, we may have been able to assist you in moving upstairs to a room where you didn't feel "creepy crawly" I don't think I would have gotten a good nights rest either. I do want to assure you that they are under control now and hope that you will try us again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We booked late for the 4th weekend so there wasn't much choices but this worked out great. The staff was very friendly and even gave our daughter a cookie. We used the pool area and it was just what we needed after a long drive. We did get in late and the staff pointed out places to eat and times they closed (not much of a choice of restaurants in the area). The breakfast was very good even for a typical breakfast that's normally offered but they did have a waffle maker. The only down side was the bath fan was a bit loud so once our daughter went to bed you couldn't turn the light on in the bath or risk waking her.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
PellstonLodgeGM, General Manager at Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you, I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am hoping that next time we will be your first choice when you visit Northern Michigan. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Hotwire overcharged me 20 per cent more than normal rate for this motel. Staff told me upon arrival, when i contacted hotwire about this staff lied to them about our conversation it was the manager carrie who now denies telling me about overpaymrnt. Put damper on trip to find i over paid. The motel is way out in middle of no where, no food except airport, way over priced for location.staff not helpful at all. If you want to be away from everythtng. Everything is far away,this is the place for you! Beware of hotwire not always best price, check location real good and ask about food!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple