“Amazing!!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Paw Paw
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Our stay was real nice! Liked the rooms, and loved Robert at the front desk!!! The kids really liked the pool!!! Was a little pricey, but was definitely worth what we paid!!! Will stay at this hotel and no other when we are in this area!!! The complimentary breakfast was amazing!!! Wasn't just cereal and milk like all the other hotels i've been to recently, was a very very good and filling breakfast!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Even though the hotel was booked solid, it was obvious that each guest was important to staff members Rob and Lora. The rooms are always clean and thanks to Barb the food never runs out and the dining area is always clean. As you can tell, I stay here regularly so the staff is like an extended family.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a mini suite. Unlike some hotels, it really is two separate rooms wkith each havi...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Well it was a pretty good stay. I lived the pool, it was clean and just the right temp. I also like the people working at the hotel! The person that checked me in, I believe his name was Roberto. He was real helpful and nice. He explained everything I needed to know to make me and my family's stay very good. I also talked to one of the housekeepers and her along with all the other workers and guests treated my family like we were best friends. I will definitely be staying again sometime!!! The only problem I had was I stayed on the first floor and there was a lot of noise and ruckus above u's. Other than that, everything was good!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 6, 2012

we've stayed here several times for birthday parties & have always had a great time...clean rooms...fun pool...great staff...Robert does an awesome job of making sure we have everything we need.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2012

going on line to see the hotels in the Paw Paw Michigan area i was pleased to see there was a comfort inn, so I knew i will have a clean comfortable stay. I was bowled over by the incredibly friendly and courteous staff. The desk and cleaning crew were always smiling, (genuine smiles) and went out of their way to be helpful. I have traveled a great deal and have never experienced this level of genuine care by the staff of any other hotel I have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We drive up from Chicago to visit relatives and this is our favorite place to stay!! This place is immaculate!! Robert at the front desk welcomes us back like we are old friends! Nice clean pool, great outdoor area to have a cigar, nice continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have stayed here when on business and because of that positive experience, I came back through and stayed while on vacation with my wife. Great staff that is very friendly and helpful during my stays. Both Robert and Lora went out of their way to make us feel welcome, greeting us by our first names and helping make our stay a pleasant experience. The morning breakfast is one of the best I ahve had at any motel. SHould you come down earlier in the morning, you find it ready to enjoy.

Room Tip: For you early risers, the 2nd floor rear rooms will greet you with a wonderful moring sun.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Comfort Suites South Haven
#9 of 11 in South Haven
TownePlace Suites Kalamazoo
Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!