“Good Food, Great Soups!”

120 Taphouse & Bistro
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Paw Paw
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The highlight for me is their wide selection of Soups. They usually have 7 or more soups and have a "sampler" as a menu option.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Friday night so we thought we'd have to wait, but it didn't take long to get a table. Food is excellent and menu has interesting choices.

1  Thank OD
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We have been patronizing this restaurant for years since it opened. The food is excellent and there are often unique entries on the menu, such as duck or fresh-caught fish. Lunches feature unique soups, salads and sandwiches. Portions are generous and staff are always attentive without being annoying. You walk right past their herb garden on the way in. The pub features a number of beers and spirits.

Wheelchair accessable with no difficulties.

Their hours are limited and reservations are strongly suggested as this is a very popular place. It's worth the trip from nearby cities.

2  Thank AedFinn
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great food, ample portions, local produce when in season, quaint setting, busy place and pies and deserts which are as beautiful to look at as they are to eat.

2  Thank Susan and Bob W
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Went to Bistro for our anniversary dinner, we had not visited in a long time and the impression I got when I walked in the door was that the place had slipped a little. We were originally going to eat in the restaurant side but the overall feeling I had over there was of a cafeteria and I wasn't digging that, so I asked to be switched to the bar. You also need to know that the menu is limited. Not millions of choices like many places these days. However the food is very good and the portions are huge. The husband and I split the ribs and WOWZA-- loved them. Service? meh...not the best but okay. I waited for her a few times for things...a fresh drink, etc . We will go back though.

2  Thank kariejeanne