“Not what we had hoped for.”
Review of Gallagher's - CLOSED

Gallagher's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very disappointed with the food. Felt sorry for our waitress, she was the only one working besides the bartender. She looked exhausted from working the outside tables and inside tables. Steak had no flavor. The green beans were really good. Not a good experience.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Food aways really good. Recommend..Perch basket, Cheese steak, french dip, burgers and onion rings. Affordable with nice priced drinks. Kitchen is slow... Service very hit or miss.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

thought was a nice restaurant. Steak was good. good portions. . didn't notice the poor service others refereed to. but then was not in a hurry. Water virew, was nice.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I wanted to try Gallagher's since I have eaten at most of the other places in town. I was pleased by the decor. It was cozy and fairly clean, although the carpet needed to be swept. I ordered a steak then was told they were out of steak. I then ordered perch and an ice tea. Sorry, no lemon for the tea. After 20 mins or so, I was told my order didn't make it back to the kitchen. Another 15 mins, the food comes out. No lemons for the fish and the mashed potatoes were cold. They took the plate away and in a couple mins the food came back, same food. The fish was removed and the potatoes were nuked, then the fish tossed back on the plate. After all that, the fish were very small pieces with no meat and mostly bread. Garlic mashed were good. Coleslaw was good. The only reason I did not give one star was because the server was very nice and apologetic. She paid for the meal so all the experience cost me was about an hour of my time. I am sure it is not always this bad but I am not going to risk it. Instead I will spend my time and money elsewhere.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

While driving through Paw Paw my husband suggested stopping to eat at Gallagher's. I was very hesitant based on the other 2 reviews but decided to give it a chance. It was wonderful. Service was great, the homemade Sangria was tasty and the food was hot and delicious. The entire place (including bathrooms) was clean. No complaints here.