“Don't miss the soup!”
Review of Roadhouse Grill

Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Paw Paw
Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you are driving to or from Chicago or Detroit, get off at mile Marker 56 and GO TO THE Roadhouse!!! I have enjoyed a few meals here but we had the salad bar, wings, and a burger! What a great meal! The wings were meaty and the sauce just right. Then we shared a salad bar that had the best three soups I have ever had. The Creamy Mushroom for a starter, followed by a Corn Chowder, only to finish off with a Smoked Salmon Florentine. These were a flavor combination that was awesome.
We then finished off with a Bacon Cheddar Burger(no BBQ) and it was cooked the way we ordered it and the Baked Potato was a nice finishing touch. LIght airy and not over-cooked.

The Beer selection is adequate and the bartender was a treat!

You can't go wrong and it is only less than 3 miles off the Interstate.

Get off at Mile Marker 56 and you will stop, again on the way back!

1  Thank Mike A

Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you are anywhere near Lawrence or Paw Paw Michigan, and even if your not, this place is a must go to!!!
The service was great!
The food was very good, and the portions were huge! I had the Mediterranean Pasta and not only
was the pasta portion huge but they covered it with the "best" fried calamari I have had in a while.
My guest had the Cheesesteak Sandwich which was made with their Prime Rib, and that was served with a large portion of really good fries(they are a bit salty,before adding salt). The sandwich was delicious and a big portion also.
The bar had many television, but they were not that visible unless you were at a table.
This will always be a stop for me when in Lawrence and/or Grand Junction!
A can't miss with great service, food, and good beer specials!!!

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you're into having an adult beverage with your dinner, this is the place for you. As we aren't, the bar atmosphere is a little too much for us, but people seem to be having fun and we know we can always get a decent meal there.

1  Thank Susan and Bob W
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We live in Van Buren County--Decatur in fact--so the dining options are lacking. Roadhouse is our "go to" family dinner place. It's good. I always get the same thing when I go: the ribeye. The daughter gets the shrimp basket, my son gets a burger like his daddy. We stick to the same things because when I've tried other items I didn't like them. Some people really enjoy their fish. It cooks up kind of opaque and mushy so I'm def not a fan. Drinks are generous, limited wines. The atmosphere is nice because it offers a variety of places to sit....bar-like w/ tv screens, restaurant-like and a more private cove. Salad bar has good stuff on it and their soups are usually good. I would recommend them.

1  Thank kariejeanne