“Pretty Good for the Area”
Review of Roadhouse Grill

Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Paw Paw
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We live in Van Buren County--Decatur in fact--so the dining options are lacking. Roadhouse is our "go to" family dinner place. It's good. I always get the same thing when I go: the ribeye. The daughter gets the shrimp basket, my son gets a burger like his daddy. We stick to the same things because when I've tried other items I didn't like them. Some people really enjoy their fish. It cooks up kind of opaque and mushy so I'm def not a fan. Drinks are generous, limited wines. The atmosphere is nice because it offers a variety of places to sit....bar-like w/ tv screens, restaurant-like and a more private cove. Salad bar has good stuff on it and their soups are usually good. I would recommend them.

1  Thank kariejeanne