“Worth the drive!”

Paw Paw Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Paw Paw
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a microbrewery. Here is a newspaper article about it:http://www.mlive.com/kalamabrew/index.ssf/2011/01/take_the_plunge_at_paw_paw_bre.html
Plainwell
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Great brewery with fantastic beer, great service and a fun atmosphere! Worth the drive from Plainwell...we'll be back! (didn't rate the food b/c we didn't try it, but the items on the menu looked tasty!)

San Diego
“Good Beer, Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We enjoyed our beers at the Paw Paw Brewing Company, the bartender was cool and the atmosphere was nice.

Visited May 2012
Paw Paw, Michigan
“Nice surprize”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This little brewery just opened. We had to stop for a flight to try their brews. They were surprisingly good. We will be back again as soon as we get a few minutes in our schedule.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Ginger F
Michigan
“A Local Favorite!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place has a great, friendly atmosphere. My husband loves them and fills up growlers all the time. I bought him a mug club membership recently and he was just thrilled! Very clean place, fast service.

My very favorite thing about it is that it's right in front of a great shop so I can run in there while my husband has a beer. I prefer lighter brews and have always been pleased with their offerings. Mild enough for a girlie drinker like me, although once my hubby brought home a growler of their pumpkin and I liked that. Nice patio area outside too! I think they do offer a very limited menu also, mostly snacking food, def. not restaurant fare. But this is such a fun place to come in and relax, meet some locals, and enjoy the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank kariejeanne
“Great beer and friendly atmosphere :)”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I love coming here! The staff is amazing, extremely knowledgable and friendly. The beer is great, with a wide variety of different kinds to choose from, you're sure to find one you like. The food is great and the locals are friendly :) I only gave atmosphere 3 stars because of the size.. Not enough seating for a busy night, time to expand guys!