“Our lunch was good and so was the service”

Berry Patch Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Paradise
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: See Paradise Michigan Chamber of Commerce website. Berry Patch Gifts & Bakery 8234 Michigan 123 Paradise, MI 49768-9801 (906) 492-3330
minnesota
“Our lunch was good and so was the service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had a pasty which I thought was good. I thought the crust tasted home made. The waitress did well and stopped by to refill my coffee before it was empty. My wife thought her lunch was good as well. The owner also stopped by to check on us. I was too full to try any of their desserts.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank billyg1065

michigan
“No fish???”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stopped in for lunch. Not friendly lady quickly took us to only table,, a large crowded 8 top for only the 2 of us. She almost threw the menus at us. This appears to be a locals hangout, but there is a gift shop We do not eat red meat, and were looking forward to whitefish. There were no fish on the menu- its the UP and whitefish is a local fish.. I thought of getting breakfast but everything was served with meat. Heard the server say one of the cooks had quit. Wish we could have eaten at this local place but we didn't come to Paradise to eat a peanut butter sandwich. Sorry for the poor rating but there was nothing postive to write about.

GREEN BAY
“Only breakfast around and I'll pass next time.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Everything here was canned...nothing homemade. Pancakes, hash browns, sausage, all tasted like it'd been frozen too long. Even their homemade bread wasn't enough to make me like this place. I would highly recommend you bring your own breakfast foods and skip this place.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank JON L
Minonk, Illinois
“Homemade Pasties”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

On our way to Whitefish Point Shipwreck Museum we decided to stop f/ lunch. We enjoy eating at local restaurants that aren't part of a chain when we travel. This restaurant is small but had adequate seating. Three of us had the pasty w/ gravy which we all enjoyed. They also had homemade pastries and pies which of course we needed to try. Delicious - we would eat here again.

Lansing, Michigan
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a good breakfast, eggs, thick whole grain toast..was very good. The service was ok to, slightly loopy but reasonable. Liked the gift shop and bought a blueberry pie to go, which we ate later - it was delicious, generous amount of blueberries and flakey crust. It seemed full of regulars who were warmly greeted by name.