Cloud Nine Cottages
Lake Shore Salzburger Hof Resort(Batchawana Bay)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
Halfway Lake Cottages(Newberry)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2009

We stayed at Cloud ( Cabins for the sole purpose of snowmobiling. The cabin was perfect for our needs, and was very roomy and pleasant. The bedrooms were a bit drafty, but other than that an excellent value for your dollar. The owners were very friendly and offered the use of their heated garage in the event I needed to work on a sled. I would return here, as they are very accomidating to your needs. We arrived after midnight, and they had our cabin unlocked and the heater had been turned up to keep the place warm for our arrival. If it were not for the drafty bedrroms I would have given 5 stars.....

• Stayed: February 2009
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank alholmjr
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I have stayed at the Cloud 9 Cottages twice, both times during the off-season, and both times have been excellent. I've had two different cabins, both very comfortable and very charming though very different from each other.

The property is located right on the lake side and has great views of the water and the mountains across the bay, although the cabins are set back a bit further. There is a fire pit near the shoreline that is a fantastic amenity.

The owners have always been very friendly and accomodating of our needs. Firewood is for sale at the front office and videos can be checked out too, but there's much to do so we didn't rent any videos.

If I had to say anything negative, the water heaters are out in the open and a little unsightly, but the same was true of another place that I had stayed in the area so maybe that's local building code or something. There were a few burn holes in the carpet from stray embers (previous guests didn't put up the fireplace grate), but even so everything was very clean both times. There are some cats that roam outside and in the office but they are well behaved and never posed a problem for us.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends