“Always delicious”

Sweet & Savory Bake Shop Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Oxford
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have had many treats from this bakery. Everything they sell is top notch and over the top delicious. They are also expertly done and beautiful. I always enjoy a trip to Sweet and Savory!

There are newer reviews for Sweet & Savory Bake Shop Incorporated

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This bakery does it all! Cakes, cookies, cupcakes! I wish they had more cookies to choose from however. They are always fresh and the service is just lovely!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Picked up some B-day goodies for the kids. WOW, always great items to choose from and they are so Good!!! ENJOY!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We've been enjoying the yumilicious goodness of Sweet & Savory for almost 9 years. It's the place we go to get special birthday cakes, special occasion cakes - and the "Hmmm, I'm in the mood for something Yummy" treats." Most of the time we buy the round ready made pretty little flower cakes. Whatever we get - we are always happy. Most recently, I came in with my tween and preteen daughters and their friends during their Downtown Oxford Birthday Adventure. Eating our cake in the shop was a wonderful end to an awesome day!

Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Sweet and Savory does not disappoint. They are known for their cakes, but try a Heath cookie when your there. One of the best cookies I've ever tasted.