“Great place to meet for lunch”

Victoria's Delights
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

went with some friends, nice and quiet atmosphere, great service, greeted right away. Nice variety of food and not the same old hamburgers and fry type of place.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Fresh, homemade food. Always meet my friends here for lunch. Great sangria and chocolate filled crepes.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Back for More...what can we say; Victoria's is a Delight! You cannot help but enjoy the visit each time and the food will keep you coming back for more as well as the service and friendly smiles from each of the staff. And don't forget to stop in the back and say "Hello" to the amazing people hidden behind the current; the Chiefs are always busy creating the amazing dishes each night.

The other night I stopped in with my wife and made sure to ask the Chief’s "So what is the amazing dish tonight!" And sure enough there just happen to be one getting platted at the time..."Steak Oscar"...WOW! I didn't know where to start, but when I had my first bite; the Steak was so tender and then enjoying the taste of the crab cake on top with the sauce...Wow! Totally mouthwatering to say the least.

Awesome Job Victoria...Keep up the great work!

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank kdsoup
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great service, food and value. A small place that seems to cater to their clients. We called for reservations the day of (on a Saturday), and were accommodated. We had to push back 1/2 hour later at last minute and again they were gracious in doing so.

We will be going back soon

Date of visit: April 2013
2  Thank 42644Bob
Reviewed March 25, 2013

OK, The fish taco teaser had flavors that exploded into my taste buds....(can they do that?), but gladly I restrained myself and didn't order them as a whole meal or I would have missed the German heritage influenced pork and cabbage entre. Having worked and visited in Germany for 30 years on business and vacations....trust me, this was the real deal!. And the fresh mustard sauce I have not found stateside nor tasted since a trip to Monshau's for their famous version.

Great food and a really nice atmosphere!

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank Rainmaker77

Been to Victoria's Delights? Share your experiences!