“A great find”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great service, food and value. A small place that seems to cater to their clients. We called for reservations the day of (on a Saturday), and were accommodated. We had to push back 1/2 hour later at last minute and again they were gracious in doing so.

We will be going back soon

2  Thank 42644Bob
There are newer reviews for Victoria's Delights

Reviewed March 25, 2013

OK, The fish taco teaser had flavors that exploded into my taste buds....(can they do that?), but gladly I restrained myself and didn't order them as a whole meal or I would have missed the German heritage influenced pork and cabbage entre. Having worked and visited in Germany for 30 years on business and vacations....trust me, this was the real deal!. And the fresh mustard sauce I have not found stateside nor tasted since a trip to Monshau's for their famous version.

Great food and a really nice atmosphere!

1  Thank Rainmaker77
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Enjoyed another great dinner and had to try a few new items this time…keep going back for the Cedar Plank White Fish; Oh Yummy and mouthwatering! I had the Sea Scallops and my wife enjoy the Salmon special. Both items were excellent as always. Although I have to say I wanted to start dinner off by eating the Tiramisu that Victoria had just made…OMG; the Kahlua Whip Cream on top was the bomb, I had to ask for seconds on the whip cream! I have yet to go wrong on any dinner and also have to say the Staff are all GREAT and Cheers too the Cook(s) and Victoria for continuing to have such a great place to enjoy in downtown Oxford. Always keep an eye on their website for upcoming special dinners or Brunch...can't go wrong.

1  Thank kdsoup
Reviewed January 29, 2013

All I can say is that the food is beyond wonderful The crepes are my favorite. EVERYTHING is good. It's pricey, so be prepared to make a reservation and bring the fat wallet. Having said that, it really is worth it -- I only wish I could indulge more often.

1  Thank janiek200
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Eggs with hollandase sauce, spinach on a nice chunk of toast, and just the right temperature. It was delightful. Strangely enough I also had the wasabi slaw which for a person that loves spicy food it was very pleasant.

1  Thank amylapoin

Been to Victoria's Delights? Share your experiences!