“Friday night delight…!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Enjoyed another great dinner and had to try a few new items this time…keep going back for the Cedar Plank White Fish; Oh Yummy and mouthwatering! I had the Sea Scallops and my wife enjoy the Salmon special. Both items were excellent as always. Although I have to say I wanted to start dinner off by eating the Tiramisu that Victoria had just made…OMG; the Kahlua Whip Cream on top was the bomb, I had to ask for seconds on the whip cream! I have yet to go wrong on any dinner and also have to say the Staff are all GREAT and Cheers too the Cook(s) and Victoria for continuing to have such a great place to enjoy in downtown Oxford. Always keep an eye on their website for upcoming special dinners or Brunch...can't go wrong.

1  Thank kdsoup
There are newer reviews for Victoria's Delights

Reviewed January 29, 2013

All I can say is that the food is beyond wonderful The crepes are my favorite. EVERYTHING is good. It's pricey, so be prepared to make a reservation and bring the fat wallet. Having said that, it really is worth it -- I only wish I could indulge more often.

1  Thank janiek200
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Eggs with hollandase sauce, spinach on a nice chunk of toast, and just the right temperature. It was delightful. Strangely enough I also had the wasabi slaw which for a person that loves spicy food it was very pleasant.

1  Thank amylapoin
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch recently, based upon reviews I had read. We were very pleased with the atmosphere (small, but charming) the staff were super friendly and the food, divine. I had their planked whitefish--the best I've ever had actually, and my husband had a special for the day, a delicious meatloaf and potatoes. Both meals were wonderful. They had quite a good dessert selection, and we took one home, and we were not disappointed. I can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank retirednovember2010
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We loved the decor and atmosphere at Victoria's.It's small and has a kind of homey feel to it.The food was delicious, we enjoyed a glass of wine with our wonderful soup and sandwiches.

Victoria C, Owner at Victoria's Delights, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. All of our soups are house made. Hope we see you soon.