“YUM. WOW. OMG”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

All I can say is that the food is beyond wonderful The crepes are my favorite. EVERYTHING is good. It's pricey, so be prepared to make a reservation and bring the fat wallet. Having said that, it really is worth it -- I only wish I could indulge more often.

1  Thank janiek200
There are newer reviews for Victoria's Delights

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Eggs with hollandase sauce, spinach on a nice chunk of toast, and just the right temperature. It was delightful. Strangely enough I also had the wasabi slaw which for a person that loves spicy food it was very pleasant.

1  Thank amylapoin
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch recently, based upon reviews I had read. We were very pleased with the atmosphere (small, but charming) the staff were super friendly and the food, divine. I had their planked whitefish--the best I've ever had actually, and my husband had a special for the day, a delicious meatloaf and potatoes. Both meals were wonderful. They had quite a good dessert selection, and we took one home, and we were not disappointed. I can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank retirednovember2010
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We loved the decor and atmosphere at Victoria's.It's small and has a kind of homey feel to it.The food was delicious, we enjoyed a glass of wine with our wonderful soup and sandwiches.

Victoria C, Owner at Victoria's Delights, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. All of our soups are house made. Hope we see you soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Whether or not you are looking for a romantic evening or just a great girls night out together without all the noise and the music pumping in the background this is a great little place to have a great meal. A privately owned little restaurant that we all appreciate. We have travelled a lot as a couple and we have visited many countries and restaurants and one of the things that we miss when we return is that most eateries available in our area are francises that are all the same. Victoria's is different. Cozy atmosphere that I don't think will disappoint you.

1  Thank Jane A

Been to Victoria's Delights? Share your experiences!