“Tired of the francise feeling?”

Victoria's Delights
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Whether or not you are looking for a romantic evening or just a great girls night out together without all the noise and the music pumping in the background this is a great little place to have a great meal. A privately owned little restaurant that we all appreciate. We have travelled a lot as a couple and we have visited many countries and restaurants and one of the things that we miss when we return is that most eateries available in our area are francises that are all the same. Victoria's is different. Cozy atmosphere that I don't think will disappoint you.

Date of visit: November 2012
1  Thank Jane A

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I met my girlfriend here for lunch since she works nearby. It's a neat little lunch place with fantastic food. Although it was crowded ( lunch crowd) we had no trouble being seated and our waitress was courteous and efficient. My only complaint ( and it's really not enough to 4*) is that she didn't offer dessert. Maybe since I didn't finish my sandwich I didn't get dessert? But overall a great experience.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

3 out of 3 meals on different days were delicious beyond expectations. I never was too crazy about crab cakes until now. Portions are enough to make you full but guilt free. The prices are definitely special occasion for most of us but worth it. Brought friends and family here and no one was disappointed. I definitely plan to come back. The steak was as scarfalicious as when I was younger so I guess it's not the taste buds that are getting old but perhaps the unappealing food I've had elsewhere. The crepes were unique and satisfying. I am eager to try other menu items but I'm afraid I've already found favorites!

Date of visit: October 2012
1  Thank michellel505
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Ok...we keep going back now and just cannot stay away. This past Monday evening we had a chance to try the Monday Night Dinner for-2 $29.99; which includes your main course, Soup/Salad and a 1/2 Carafe of house wine (we selected the Cab.)

My wife selected the White Fish-Cedar Plank and I had the Tuscan Chicken with Penn. Pasta and Artichokes...Both of the dishes were Excellent; the White Fish-Cedar Plank was just mouth watering.

After enjoying a very nice Dinner with the Cab-Wine, I went for Bust and tried the Chocolate Tiramisu...OMG; the flavors were just mouth watering and I did everything I could to finish it, because you just could not leave a fork full on the plate without feeling guilty.

Again...if you are in the area, swing by and meet the staff. Everyone is great and if you have the pleasure to meet Vitoria...Say Hello, it is great to see such a nice place located in such a great town like Oxford, MI.

Date of visit: August 2012
1  Thank kdsoup
Reviewed July 16, 2012

So pleased to have had the opportunity to eat at Victoria's during our recent visit to Detroit. This little bistro is easy to find and delightfully decorated, our family lunch was excellent with several of us choosing the 3 course 'Victoria's Sampler', (comprising a salad, a crepe with quiche and bread pudding), great value at 12 dollars. The seafood crepes in particular were delicious and the menu offered enough temptations for frequent and multiple visits to be desirable, plus there is a good selection of wines, beers and cocktails. Excellent service and highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2012
2  Thank Corb2000

Been to Victoria's Delights? Share your experiences!