“Delicious and inviting”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012

3 out of 3 meals on different days were delicious beyond expectations. I never was too crazy about crab cakes until now. Portions are enough to make you full but guilt free. The prices are definitely special occasion for most of us but worth it. Brought friends and family here and no one was disappointed. I definitely plan to come back. The steak was as scarfalicious as when I was younger so I guess it's not the taste buds that are getting old but perhaps the unappealing food I've had elsewhere. The crepes were unique and satisfying. I am eager to try other menu items but I'm afraid I've already found favorites!

1  Thank michelle l

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Ok...we keep going back now and just cannot stay away. This past Monday evening we had a chance to try the Monday Night Dinner for-2 $29.99; which includes your main course, Soup/Salad and a 1/2 Carafe of house wine (we selected the Cab.)

My wife selected the White Fish-Cedar Plank and I had the Tuscan Chicken with Penn. Pasta and Artichokes...Both of the dishes were Excellent; the White Fish-Cedar Plank was just mouth watering.

After enjoying a very nice Dinner with the Cab-Wine, I went for Bust and tried the Chocolate Tiramisu...OMG; the flavors were just mouth watering and I did everything I could to finish it, because you just could not leave a fork full on the plate without feeling guilty.

Again...if you are in the area, swing by and meet the staff. Everyone is great and if you have the pleasure to meet Vitoria...Say Hello, it is great to see such a nice place located in such a great town like Oxford, MI.

1  Thank kdsoup
Reviewed July 16, 2012

So pleased to have had the opportunity to eat at Victoria's during our recent visit to Detroit. This little bistro is easy to find and delightfully decorated, our family lunch was excellent with several of us choosing the 3 course 'Victoria's Sampler', (comprising a salad, a crepe with quiche and bread pudding), great value at 12 dollars. The seafood crepes in particular were delicious and the menu offered enough temptations for frequent and multiple visits to be desirable, plus there is a good selection of wines, beers and cocktails. Excellent service and highly recommended.

2  Thank Corb2000
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My Wife and I enjoyed a nice date night out and decided to stop in at Victoria's Delights...Wow; that a great choice. I had not been here before, but my wife had for lunch. Both of us started off by spliting a Crepe to try and then ended up ordering the Crepe Trio + Crab Cakes...WOW! Great Food and Great Service! I will be back for more; the food is mouth watering and such a great location. So many unique items to enjoy and the best part is the location is a local spot for us and we always do our best to support the local business, but this one is now a must stop back for both of us...!

2  Thank kdsoup
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have watched this restaurant grow from basically a little tea and sandwich shop to a gourmet, quaint & charming restaurant. Victoria is the owner and chef of this little gem and works hard to create daily specials inspired by the season. I have taken many girlfriends there for lunch and had multiple dinners there with friends and my husband. We even had the opportunity to take advantage of some of her wine and dine events. This is where she will join with the wine shop across the street to pair foods and wines that go together. Delicious and lots of fun too! If you want quality and flavor, visit this sweet little place in downtown Oxford.

4  Thank DreamItToday