“Great little spot in the centre of Oxford”

Victoria's Delights
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

So pleased to have had the opportunity to eat at Victoria's during our recent visit to Detroit. This little bistro is easy to find and delightfully decorated, our family lunch was excellent with several of us choosing the 3 course 'Victoria's Sampler', (comprising a salad, a crepe with quiche and bread pudding), great value at 12 dollars. The seafood crepes in particular were delicious and the menu offered enough temptations for frequent and multiple visits to be desirable, plus there is a good selection of wines, beers and cocktails. Excellent service and highly recommended.

2  Thank Corb2000

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My Wife and I enjoyed a nice date night out and decided to stop in at Victoria's Delights...Wow; that a great choice. I had not been here before, but my wife had for lunch. Both of us started off by spliting a Crepe to try and then ended up ordering the Crepe Trio + Crab Cakes...WOW! Great Food and Great Service! I will be back for more; the food is mouth watering and such a great location. So many unique items to enjoy and the best part is the location is a local spot for us and we always do our best to support the local business, but this one is now a must stop back for both of us...!

2  Thank kdsoup
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have watched this restaurant grow from basically a little tea and sandwich shop to a gourmet, quaint & charming restaurant. Victoria is the owner and chef of this little gem and works hard to create daily specials inspired by the season. I have taken many girlfriends there for lunch and had multiple dinners there with friends and my husband. We even had the opportunity to take advantage of some of her wine and dine events. This is where she will join with the wine shop across the street to pair foods and wines that go together. Delicious and lots of fun too! If you want quality and flavor, visit this sweet little place in downtown Oxford.

4  Thank DreamItToday
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Everything we tried on our first visit was absolutely delicious, but the favorite dish of our table was the steak & wild mushroom crepes. We enjoyed an appetizer, dinner, and desserts - something we rarely do, but since each dish was so wonderful, we didn't want to stop. The service was great and we left very happy and full! Very good value for the price.

1  Thank Kirstin H
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family and I enjoyed a fine meal here on the advice of a friend. We were greeted warmly and shown to our table. My only complaint of the evening was that the sun coming in the window was rather uncomfortable for awhile. The server explained that blinds had been ordered for the window which will be a big improvement. The restaurant is small, but not cramped. Our meals were wonderful. My mother and I had seafood crepes and the crepe combo, while my husband ordered steak. All were excellent, as was the dessert recommended by our server. I wish I could remember what it was called. I highly recommend Victoria's Delights and look forward to returning myself.