“A gem in Oxford”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have watched this restaurant grow from basically a little tea and sandwich shop to a gourmet, quaint & charming restaurant. Victoria is the owner and chef of this little gem and works hard to create daily specials inspired by the season. I have taken many girlfriends there for lunch and had multiple dinners there with friends and my husband. We even had the opportunity to take advantage of some of her wine and dine events. This is where she will join with the wine shop across the street to pair foods and wines that go together. Delicious and lots of fun too! If you want quality and flavor, visit this sweet little place in downtown Oxford.

4  Thank DreamItToday

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Everything we tried on our first visit was absolutely delicious, but the favorite dish of our table was the steak & wild mushroom crepes. We enjoyed an appetizer, dinner, and desserts - something we rarely do, but since each dish was so wonderful, we didn't want to stop. The service was great and we left very happy and full! Very good value for the price.

1  Thank Kirstin H
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family and I enjoyed a fine meal here on the advice of a friend. We were greeted warmly and shown to our table. My only complaint of the evening was that the sun coming in the window was rather uncomfortable for awhile. The server explained that blinds had been ordered for the window which will be a big improvement. The restaurant is small, but not cramped. Our meals were wonderful. My mother and I had seafood crepes and the crepe combo, while my husband ordered steak. All were excellent, as was the dessert recommended by our server. I wish I could remember what it was called. I highly recommend Victoria's Delights and look forward to returning myself.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

''We love this restaurant. Their quiche is awesome. Opt for quiche and salad, then indulge in dessert. Usually friendly staff, last time they seemed a bit less than cheerful. Who knows? Everyone has a bad day. Crab cakes were not as crunchy on outside as I'd prefer. Soup was phenomenal. Stick with the staples and you can'tgo wrong. Items with Gorgonzola always sound good but then end up very strong. Just personal taste. London broil very good, too.

Victoria C, Owner at Victoria's Delights, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to great review. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The building used to be a bank 100-years ago. If you come in the back door you can walk right past the chef's and say 'hello'! Great vibe...great food and most nights Victoria is there making sure everything is just right.

1  Thank dvmharris