“Wonderful evening”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family and I enjoyed a fine meal here on the advice of a friend. We were greeted warmly and shown to our table. My only complaint of the evening was that the sun coming in the window was rather uncomfortable for awhile. The server explained that blinds had been ordered for the window which will be a big improvement. The restaurant is small, but not cramped. Our meals were wonderful. My mother and I had seafood crepes and the crepe combo, while my husband ordered steak. All were excellent, as was the dessert recommended by our server. I wish I could remember what it was called. I highly recommend Victoria's Delights and look forward to returning myself.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

''We love this restaurant. Their quiche is awesome. Opt for quiche and salad, then indulge in dessert. Usually friendly staff, last time they seemed a bit less than cheerful. Who knows? Everyone has a bad day. Crab cakes were not as crunchy on outside as I'd prefer. Soup was phenomenal. Stick with the staples and you can'tgo wrong. Items with Gorgonzola always sound good but then end up very strong. Just personal taste. London broil very good, too.

Victoria C, Owner at Victoria's Delights, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to great review. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The building used to be a bank 100-years ago. If you come in the back door you can walk right past the chef's and say 'hello'! Great vibe...great food and most nights Victoria is there making sure everything is just right.

1  Thank dvmharris
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We love to join Vicky and the rest of her staff for her special theme based dinners! She does a fantastic job of orchestrating everything that is coming out of the kitchen and pairing them with great wines! Great for a casual lunch or upscale dinner

1  Thank Demonsden
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Victoria's has been one of my favorite restaurants for many years now. What I especially like is that I can count on my favorite items always being on the menu but there’s also always something new to try. I recently visited with a friend and as soon as we walked in the door everyone was friendly and welcoming. We were seated immediately. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a European café, very comfortable, visually appealing, and tastefully decorated. Each table has a candle and flowers and a sense of privacy.

We started with a bottle of wine, a delightful Bordeaux from France. We also received warm bread and butter which was enjoyable. I had the Victoria’s Vineyard Salad which included greens, blue cheese crumbles, walnuts, onions, and dried cherries tossed with vinaigrette. It was fresh and delicious.

For our entrée we both decided to have the Steak & Wild Mushroom Crepes. The crepes contained a blend of forest mushrooms and seasoned sirloin and were topped with a rich Pinot Noir demi glace and scallions. The dish was scrumptious!

I have also had the Seafood Crepes (with Lobster cream sauce) and they are truly delectable. The Crab Cakes and Wild Mushroom Quesadilla are also good items to order. Another thing I like about Victoria’s is that they offer small plates, so if your appetite isn’t that demanding, you can order a single crepe and Tapas sized items. The quiche is also extremely good.

The Breakfast Quesadilla is yet another delicious item, a tortilla filled with egg and cheese and served with salsa - a truly satisfying way to start the day.

The desserts are also extremely good. The Key Lime Pie is excellent. They have shooters (great if you just want something small) in a variety of flavors – I recently enjoyed the chocolate option. The other desserts are good as well (such as bread pudding, cake, and other seasonal items).

Overall, you just can’t go wrong – everything Victoria’s serves is delightfully yummy and the welcoming atmosphere makes everything about the experience pleasant and fun.

4  Thank MItraveler2010