“Beautiful Conference Center”

50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Beautiful Conference Center”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding here at Boulder point this past weekend. The set up for the wedding was gorgeous with many opportunities for good pictures. A perfect venue for an outdoor wedding with the green landscape and the gazebo in the background. Everything was perfect during the ceremony. Emily and Sonny(the event planners) were extremely helpful and easy to coordinate with and answered any questions. Inside the conference center was gorgeous with a beautiful veranda and was amazing as the sun set. The service and food was exceptional. I really liked this venue!

Visited September 2013

Hanover
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Place to Golf”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

On July 09/13 three of my friends and I played golf at Boulder Point Golf Club. I had reserved a tee time and when we arrived we went to the Pro Shop where we were greeted like old friends and made the normal transactions and were sent to meet the starter who directed us to our carts and the putting green and told us that he would come and get us just prior to our tee time. shortly thereafter he returned aand directed us to the first tee. I asked him if the refreshment cart was going to be out on the course and he stated that it was not and immediately directed us to the restaurant/bar where we could buy whatever we wished to take with us. The people at the counter in the restaurant were very friendly and helpful and when we finished with our purchases we proceeded to the first tee. Wehad a wonderful day of golf on a very well manicured course that was challenging but at the same tie fair. The pace of play was good and all Marshalls and other staff on the course were very helpful and pleasant. I had rad other reviews on this course and didn't know what to expect. As it turned out I must give sincere credit to all the staff at the course for a job well done. They made our playing experience very enjoyable and I will definitely return and will also recommend this course to all I know as well as all that read this review. Thanks again to all at boulder Pointe.

Visited July 2013
Flint, Michigan
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good Course But Not Great”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have read many reviews of Detroit Area golf courses, and Boulder Pointe is always highly rated. We made the long trek and played here yesterday for the first time, and I couldn't wait to get out and attack some flags.
I have to admit that I was a little disappointed and let down with the course. The overall course conditions were average at best, and the greens could have definitely used some help. The layout is OK with a couple of good holes, but nothing really special. There are houses everywhere, and we had to listen to a table saw and loud kids screaming and playing in their backyard on one hole as we putted out....really?
There are several other courses nearby that will give you a much better golf experience, such as Greystone, Copper Hills, or Devils Ridge. I just don't see anything that makes Boulder Pointe stand out from the crowd.

Visited September 2012