“Brats”

Cuisines: Czech
Juno Beach, Florida
“Brats”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was at the Okemos Farmers Market, and the Kolacke Kitchen was there on Saturday. I bought some garlic brats from them for the holiday weekend. I grilled them and they were great! I will never buy store bought brats again. You have to try them, you`ll lovem!!!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Robert Z

Houlton, Wisconsin
“Owosso's Hidden Jewel”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

The best cream horns you will ever eat come from the dedicated owners & staff at Kolache Kitchen. Dedication to their craft, carrying food traditions forward, and sharing delicious pastries and other great products with their customers is what makes them happy. Do take the time to go inside, buy their baked delights to take home so you don't have to spend time in the kitchen. I only wish I had a duplicate business here in Western WI. Like I said, this is a hidden jewel in Owosso. Please go there and give them your business.

• Visited April 2011
5 Thank PChef1

Been to Kolache Kitchen? Share your experiences!