“Delicious'”

Greg & Lou's Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Owosso
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Greg and Lou's has the best breakfast,lunch, and dinner. They serve the highest quality bacon, fresh salads, and the best fish dinner with tartar sauce you've ever had. Then if you still have room they make the best homemade desserts.

5  Thank Jessica B

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I LOVE Greg & Lou's!!! Everything we have ever ordered from there is awesome. But the best is their fish and chips. gotta get them every time I go.

4  Thank Holly O
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Greg and Lou's reminds me of the old restaurants in northern Michigan my parents took me to on vacations. Simple, friendly, good home cooking. Reasonable prices. Not a lot of fancy stuff on the menu but lots of good stuff. The fish and chips were as good as anywhere. I've only visited I them once but I will be back. They offer several homemade pies. At 5 PM the cherry was already gone. I didn't have room for pie but I will next time.

2  Thank Dale L
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Went to Greg and Lou's for breakfast Sunday morning. Had eggs, homemade home fries, toast and crispy bacon with coffee and the food was fantastic! Everything was perfectly cooked to order and quickly brought to the table with a completely full restaurant. Waitstaff was very efficient and friendly!

4  Thank bknighton
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great for larger numbers of people, It seems that we always have 8-10 people for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The service has always been great and the food is very good. I believe that I've had everything on the menu and never a bad meal, but I'll keep looking. :o)

4  Thank Clifton S