“Don't stop here!!!”

Ranked #24 of 31 Restaurants in Oscoda
Oscoda, Michigan
“Don't stop here!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I had to basically "check myself out". After the cashier told me the total and told my to scan my credit card after I see a total, she left (along with the blond sandwich maker). Now, I don't know if my card was accepted (and the transaction was complete), but after about 3 minutes of hearing them talk smack, I reached behind the counter and graded my food (it was already bagged). I yell back to the kitchen "goodbye" and I get NO response.... Seriously?!? The pregnant chick that was the cashier and the blond sandwich maker need to be released of their job-duties--- seriously,... I could have just not paid and walked away--- I had to check myself out????!! Where is the customer- service wih that,... Or the resturaunt's responsibility?!?!?!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ani19800

Marion, Michigan
“11th Anniversary”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Sandwiches were good, the standard franchise meal, but the service was Horrible. There were 4 young people working and it would have been nice to have an "adult" present that knew what was going on!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Amy W
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Team subs”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We got 3 party trays, they gave us a special price and free cookies. The subs and cookies were tasty.

Visited August 2013
Oscoda, Michigan
“Very Good food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is very good place to eat, good service and clean and the workers work with you however you want your food.

Visited May 2013

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!