One of the cleanest hotels we've ever stayed at. Staff very friendly. Brkfst. might be a little more extensive, but very acceptable for an 'expanded continental.' The coffee was BREWED and good. Only real complaint is that the mattress was a little thin and could feel some springs in it. Still slept well, though. Pool/hot tub/dry sauna were all PERFECT! Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Oscoda: We have 47 rooms, located on the beautiful AuSable River, with a variety of room types including king, double queen, fireplace and whirlpool suites. Perfect for business or pleasure. Fishing, canoeing and kayaking at the doorstep or jump right on your snowmobile or ORV for direct access to the trails of the beautiful Huron National Forest. Turn at the yellow flasher just south of the bridge and look for us to your right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oscoda - AuSable River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Oscoda _ Ausable River Hotel Oscoda
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Oscoda _ Ausable River
- Americinn Hotel Oscoda