Oscoda KOA
$110
$97
$54
  • Free Internet
Camp Inn Lodge(Oscoda)(Great Value!)
$129
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the KOA last week where none of the staff seemed to enjoy children on the grounds. I felt as if my children were a burden if they left our campsite. We have stayed at several campgrounds and this is the first one that I can say I will NEVER return to. On top of listening to the one lady tell stories about how shes a saint that did foster care for years and adopted like 7 of them we had to deal with scowling and snipping at the kids everytime they ran, jumped, rode a bike too fast, didnt walk by fast enough or seemed just about anything. They even had enough nerve to kick my 9 year old son with tourettes syndrome out of the store for knocking over a box of cereal(which he was picking up) while paying for his toy he was buying in their general store. He cried for two days he was so embarrassed over this. Also the campground is right at a railroad track that is active and there is no fence or rails at all. Like campsites 200 feet away from the tracks! We left early and went to a state park in Tawas for 1/2 the price and twice the peacefulness. Oh and no internet

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nichole3214
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here for one week over the 4th of July. The workers were extremely nice and helpful. I thought it was very expensive, but I guess they do have a lot to offer. My biggest complaint was that I was taking an online class and the Internet was so slow it couldn't even load my email. If you are going to pay a high price, then I expect working Internet. Pool was pretty small and bet crowded with little kids. Great place for families.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Sadiebaby123
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My 5 kids and I stayed in the new deluxe cabin that just opened up this year and let me tell you it was more then I could have ever imagine. There was more then enough room for the 6 of us and very clean. Mike and the staff was so friendly and made me and my kids feel so welcomed. I have a son who has autism and when they were giving the kids a ride on the fire truck they let my son sit inside with my daughter so the siren wouldn't bother him. The campground is really clean, well maintained, the pool was always clean and at night it was so peaceful and quiet. This place is worth the trip and we are going to be repeat customers!!!!

Room Tip: If you are planning a trip here try the new deluxe cabins that they have but book it early! They are that good!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Christina M
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was worried when we arrived as the campground is located very close to the railroad tracks. We only had 1 train go through and it was early in the evening. The pool was very clean and the campground was well kept. The showers were fantastic. We enjoyed the all you can eat pancakes at the pancake breakfast Saturday morning. The sites were easy in and easy out.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank CLF44
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a great experience here! The staff was amazing! So polite and helpful! The pancake breakfast was just what we needed after a chilly night of tent camping. They take the time to make you feel welcome from escorting you to your site personally, to delivering ice and wood to your site. The restroom and showers were always clean and well stocked. You get what you pay for. This was pricey, but worth it.

Room Tip: If you're camping with out hook ups, stay near a restroom. They have an awesome site-map on their website.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends