Mai Tiki Resort
$120
$110
$54
  • Free Internet
Camp Inn Lodge(Oscoda)(Great Value!)
$129
Priceline
$298
$114
Bay Inn Tawas(Tawas City)
$90
$87
Crows Nest Inn(Tawas City)
$70
$68
$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cottageslake huronel cortezbooked for next yearcondobonfireweddingcharcoaltheresa
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Had a great time. Great view. Clean cabin. Accommodating owners. Highly recommend! Much nicer than some other "resorts " in Oscoda!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Had a wonderful time, cottage was clean newly remodeled & the beach was pristine. Owner was very accomadating enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2010

OMGosh! The BEST view and we walked the beach every morning it is the best beach and view!
We went with family and friends and took 8 cabins and I have to tell you the staff is awesome they come by with toilet paper and towels asking if you need anything, even vacuumed for me after my son tracked sand in. We had a remodeled cabin but even the old ones are nice they are cabins, if you want marble and granite this isn't the place if you want cabins and beach front and fun this is the place! My son loved it, my family and friends loved it,from the bonfires each night to the tiki bar to the smores we had fun and already reserved for next year!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stayed at Mai Tiki Resort for two nights and it was great! The owner is very nice. We stayed one night in a one bedroom cabin which is steps away from the best sand michigan has to offer. The next night we staying in a two bedroom condo. The views and rooms are more then you can ask for. On Saturday evenings they have movies for the kids on the beach. Every evening they start the bonfire and you can meet and chat with the other guests. I WILL be back however this time I want to take my whole family as this is something that everyone should enjoy! Thank you Teresa for being an excellent host!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2010

We have a great time here. There is air conditioning. It's modern, clean and comfortable in the condo's. I've not stayed in the cabins.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family