“Best food in Ortonville, but still just ok.”
Review of Bullfrogs

Bullfrogs
Ranked #14 of 16 Restaurants in Ortonville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Good bar burgers, live music and attentive service, but the food quality has gone down hill over the last few years.

1  Thank BiggieDJ

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Met up with some friends, atsophmere is fun, food choices are plentiful and food was good. My friend ordered the wet burrito, generous helping no doubt, very tasty. My husband order "The Monster" 1# hamburger. It was huge, like the name says and was very good. I ordered the rib & grilled shrimp combo with sweet potato fries. The ribs and s.p. fries were absolutely awesome. I was very disappointed with the grilled shrimp that was in fact, not grilled but boiled, put on a skewer and dusted with a grill seasoning. The menu said grilled shrimp and that's what I was expecting. The waitress was very friendly, but lacked time management. She became very overwhelmed when two additional tables joined her section and forgot the basic "table check-back" skills you have to perform. I hope they manage better on busy nights. For that reason, when we come again, it will be on a slow night like early in the week. Four stars you ask, all three meals were good, my meal was just misrepresented.