“Excellent Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Hand tossed pizza. Toppings of your choice all fresh and great tasting. reasonable price. Try you'll like.

Visited March 2012

Manistee, MI
“Yeah, it's that good!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I live three hours away from the Ortonville area, but I look forward to a Papa Bella's pizza every time I am back in town. In fact, it is the standard by which all other pizzas in my life are compared. So far, no others have beaten it (but a couple have equaled)!
My favorite is the BLT. I know, it sounds weird, but just give it a chance. If you like a BLT sandwich, then why not a pizza? There is no pizza sauce, just a delicious chewey crust baked with ham, bacon and cheese then slathered with mayo and topped with shredded lettuce and diced fresh tomatos. If I choked to death eating a slice of Papa Bella's BLT pizza, I would be dying happy.
The hot italian sausage is out of this world fabulous if you like your pie with a little kick. I like to add something salty -like olives- and onions for a spicy delight of a pizza.
Ortonville is a tiny little burg, and Papa Bella's is the best pizza around for miles, so you'll need to order early on a weekend. And there is no seating, take-out only, so you'll have to drive back home with that delicious scent driving you mad, but it is so worth the drive.

• Visited December 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“The best pizza in MI”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Locally owned, respected establishment. I love the food the spicy sausage is my fave! This place is carry out only.

• Visited November 2010
clarkston, MI
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 7, 2009

I highly recommend any round pizza! I liked it better than the square. The ingredients are fresh, making it a truely great pizza! When you step inside their door and smell the delish smells, you know you're in for a treat!