“Such a fun experience.....greatest ice cream anywhere!”
Review of Cook's Dairy Farm

Cook's Dairy Farm
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Such a fun experience.....greatest ice cream anywhere!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The ice cream is out of this world.....its fun to go right to the farm where they make it to buy their HUGE cones!

Visited August 2012

White Lake, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonder what all the hype is!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was horribly disappointed! I had heard people RAVE about the ice cream here. I spent $10.50 on 3 cups of ice cream for me and my two kids ages 5 and 7 who LOVE ice cream. It's hard to explain the taste..... sort of greasy, sort of icy, tasteless. My kids didn't want to eat theirs after a few bites. I have eaten all sorts of ice cream in my days, and I have never tasted anything like this. Very disappointed!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank kat20052007
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Very Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I used to live in Oxford, MI, and I absolutely loved it when I came upon this dairy farm. They sell fresh ice cream and milk made right on the farm. It was a great find, and when I drive through the area again, I'll be sure to stop by.

Visited June 2012
Lake Orion, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Moo”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The ice cream is great, but eating it there is good and bad because you get to see the cows, but you also smell them. They sell milk and ice cream from the dairy farm and it is typically busy because the ice cream is made right there, making it extra special.

Visited April 2012
Detroit
“Very Cool”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

People flock to this place. The ice cream is the best there is. I have to say fifty words or this wont get my rating but what more is there to say. I mean its nice to eat your ice cream and wlk around and look at the cows and stuff but I just go there for the ice cream!

Visited July 2012

Been to Cook's Dairy Farm? Share your experiences!