“Lake Superior from the shores of Ontonagon, Mich.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ontonagon
Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins
Ranked #2 of 3 Ontonagon B&B and Inns
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
“Lake Superior from the shores of Ontonagon, Mich.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Two years ago, by chance, I picked Scott's Superior Inn and Cabins to be close to the Porcupine Mountains in the U.P. of Michigan! What an awesome place. I ride a Harley and this was a great spot to stay. Don and Kathy are about the friendliest owners of a motel that I've ever met. I loved my room the first year, upgraded to a suite the 2nd year and am renting one of their gorgeous cabins, right on the lake in August of this year. I loved the popcorn machine in the lobby and look forward to the kayaks/canoes and grill to use this year. Beautiful sunsets over Lake Superior are also a major plus. I highly recommend the place!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Brenda B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
st paul
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed one nite, and enjoyed ourselves v much. Owners greeted us and were very helpful and accessible throughout our stay. Room was v neat and clean, large with 2 dbl beds. A very pleasant setting, with canoe and kayaks available to enjoy Lake Superior, or just lazing on the fine sandy beach was fun, too. Only a few minor items kept me from giving this 5 stars. Would have been nice to have coffee and fridge in our room. Coffee was available in the main entrance. No food options at or near motel, had to drive into town, 5 miles away. Motel had good wifi connections. Overall, a v pleasant stay, and at 75. Per nite, we were very satisfied.

Room Tip: No fitness center, but can't fix typo. Swimming pool is Lake Superior! With a fine beach!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kirbyfredstpaul
Wetumpka, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Scott’s Superior Inn & Cabins is the ONLY place that I stay when I visit Ontonagon, MI. Trust me... if you want a quiet, peaceful, tranquil, and relaxing place to go that has a beautiful view of Lake Superior... then this is your place!

Room Tip: I'm from Alabama, and I just got back from visiting Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins about...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
st.paul,mn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Near by the Porcupine Mountains and the Lake of the Woods trail, the SSI&C is a welcome place to stay and relax while in the area.
The owners, Don and Kathy, are always nearby and you'll likely be welcomed first by their dog. They take care of their property as well as they can and it shows that they do care about their guests. There are a few things like slightly outdated furniture in the rooms that I could nit-pick but there really isn't much to complain about here. If you're looking for a well kept place to say while in the area that is quiet and relaxing, this is a good option.
The only problem I had really was a severe allergy reaction to I what I believe was their dog.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We just got back from our UP trip and couldn't be more pleased - Scotts was perfect for us! We stayed in the 3 bedroom suite - tons of space, extremely clean, and so comfortable! We parked our snowmobiles right outside the suite door and got on the trail just 2 blocks from the motel. Don and Kathy were the perfect hosts, making sure we had everything we needed, and so nice! Between the great place to stay, the beautiful trails, the amazing snow, and so many quaint places to stop and eat along the trails, we will absolutely be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ingleside, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been coming up here 2-3 times each snowmobile season for the last 15 years. The inn is very clean and cozy and Don and Kathy are always very accommodating. During my visits, I have had the pleasure of getting to know many of their repeat guests. This area is a snowmobiling haven and the inn is my home away from home when I'm here. Don and Kathy, already looking forward to next year, Art (the meathead)!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at Scotts so that we could enjoy some snowshoeing in the Porkies. We stayed in the Black Bear Chalet and it was wonderful! The cabin was clean, warm and had everything we needed. We loved that they accepted both of our large dogs as well! Would definitely stay here again! Like other reviews say, its an older cabin in a very small town so no luxuries but thats why we came up here!!

• Stayed February 2013