“Now Closed”

Cuisines: American
Omaha, Nebraska
“Now Closed”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The Blue Slipper, an Onekama staple, is now closed. I have eaten there for years growing up even when it was a bar under previous management. I am sad to see this wonderful place close its doors after many great years and I hope to see someone re-open it soon!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank fratstar89

Manistee, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blue Slipper Bistro Clossed !”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOME OF THAT BLUE SLIPPER BISTRO FOOD COME CHECK US OUT AT THE OSPREY GRILLE @ MANISTEE NATIONAL RESORT

With the passing of my wife (Cheryl) this past winter I had to close the Blue Slipper. with mounting medical bills and costs of business rising I had to make a very tough decision to sell and hopefully take care of some debt. I am now working @ the Osprey Grille @ Manistee National Resort in Manistee and they are welcoming the recipes of the Slipper. so in your travels stop in and say Hi.
LOOKING FORWARD TO COOK FOR YOU!!
B-

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chefkissel
“Return every year, never a let down”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

If you are I this area, The Slip
As my group calls it, is a must !
The food is second to none in that area and has great value.
There are loads of local micro brews ... Which we have tried ALL on more than one occasion!'
Highly reccomend the blue
slipper!! And the golf courses that surround that area as well!!

• Visited July 2012
Spruce Head, Maine
“Great local family+ venue”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Pretty basic but popular dining. Service is very good. Walleye and whitefish offerings are excellent. Busy busy on weekends - locals and vacationers - often a waiting list. Enjoy.

• Visited March 2013
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Great pizza place, very reasonable overall.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

In an area with limited places to get a decent meal, this is a good choice - cute little restaurant - it was recommended by our fishing guide. Nice mix of locals and people visiting. Excellent pizza, good beers, with some creativity in our pizza selections (we had delicious veggie pizzas with cheese, tomato, pesto), friendly competent service. Even has wi-fi. Very reasonable cost. About 8 or 9 miles from Manistee. We'll go back the next time we are in the area.

• Visited October 2012