“One of the best waterfront restaurants ever!”
Review of Knott Just Another Bar - CLOSED

Knott Just Another Bar
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I was searching online for a waterfront restaurant while doing the "circle tour" in northern Michigan when I looked up and saw this place. It was perfect....food, service and ambiance. And, another plus was that I wanted to stop for wine tasting & the Leelanau Wine Cellars was right next door...actually attached. A wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great location! Look out over the water while having a nice meal...hard to do in this area!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had this restaurant recommended to us by all the local wineries and were not disappointed. We sat outside on the balcony/deck and the view was gorgeous. The service was helpful and friendly and we enjoyed it very much. We ordered the whitefish pate after many recommendations and decided it was well worth it. They also have a very good selection of beer and wine. Nice, casual can't complain at all!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great restaurant next door to a winery tasting room !!! Good food and selection...Great view of the bay, pleasant wait staff. What more can I say????

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful restaurant overlooking the Grand Traverse Bay. We sat outside on the patio and watched the sailboats go by and boaters parking their boats in the dock below to eat here as well. My husband had a pork steak that was really good... and our desserts were huge! It took me 3 days to finish the carrot cake.