“I can't wait to go back!!”
Review of Knott Just Another Bar - CLOSED

Knott Just Another Bar
“I can't wait to go back!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We sat on the deck, view was amazing!! We live here and I was still impressed:) food was great! Service was good. We had the best mohitos ever!! I can't wait to do it again!!;)

• Visited July 2013

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good Pub Food, Great View”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Knott Just Another Bar serves relatively inexpensive pub food and offers a spectacular view of Grand Traverse Bay, either from the outside deck or a window seat inside (if the weather is chilly). I always order the Campfire Whitefish and am never disappointed. The fish is wrapped in foil with vegetables and seasoning, as you would do over a campfire. Fries, as I remember, are always good and plenty.

Visited July 2012
East Lansing, Michigan
“Fantastic view!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Setting is much of the allure here. Grand Traverse Bay is a "Jewel Of The North", and is a majestic setting. This restaurant is clean, (the absolute MUST pass test), service is good, and food is good. The tiny townlet of Omena is still a small town, and that's to it's credit.

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“What a Find!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stumbled on this place while traveling through Michigan. What a treat. The food was really good. I would recommend the french onion soup and crab cakes. Plus it was fun watching the boats in the marina. If you are in the area, don't miss Knott Just Another Bar!

• Visited May 2013
Willoughby, Ohio
“Good food and amazing view!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

While staying in Traverse City, my husband and I decided to bike the Leelanau Trail up to Suttons Bay. The gentleman in the welcome center told us to dine at Knot Just Another Bar up the rode. We were so glad we took his advice! The restaurant is right on the bay and it his patio with an amazing view. If you choose to eat in the restaurant, it is all windows so the view is just as amazing! There is something for everyone! I am a vegetarian and there were several options. I chose the veggie burger and salad with cherry dressing. the salad consisted of mixed greens, vegetables and croutons. My husband had the pastrami sandwich. I think most people in the restaurant chose seafood, but not a favorite of ours. They serve local wines that I thought were a little pricey. Worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013