“Consistently great food!”
Review of Knott Just Another Bar - CLOSED

Knott Just Another Bar
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is an old favorite with a new look and new name. Looks great and food is awesome. A must on your next trip!

There are newer reviews for Knott Just Another Bar

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had drinks and appetizers on the patio. Beautiful views, great food and service! Recommend this stop on your drive around the penisula.

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Great location. Can't beat it. The food is OK. Most of it seems like it came in on a truck frozen or in a vat and they just cooked it or scooped it on to the plate. With all the local farmers in the county this seems out of place. I went for lunch on Wednesday. For two it came out to $29 plus tip. I had the fish tacos, my better half had the salmon burger. We both had iced teas. We were a bit shocked that two iced teas were $9. Ouch.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fun atmosphere, beautiful setting, great staff, and delicious food. (and imaginative martini specials from the bar)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is my 2nd time being to this place in 4 years. Both times I was not disappointed. I would have to recommend the Lake Perch. I ahd the Stuffed Rainbow Trout, but it was not as good as the Lake Perch. Beautiful views of the bay from the balcony. I would have to admit that the prices are a bit higher than I think they should be, but when you're a parent....sometimes the alone time pays for itself.