“$4.50 for an iced Tea? Ouch!”
Review of Knott Just Another Bar - CLOSED

Knott Just Another Bar
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Great location. Can't beat it. The food is OK. Most of it seems like it came in on a truck frozen or in a vat and they just cooked it or scooped it on to the plate. With all the local farmers in the county this seems out of place. I went for lunch on Wednesday. For two it came out to $29 plus tip. I had the fish tacos, my better half had the salmon burger. We both had iced teas. We were a bit shocked that two iced teas were $9. Ouch.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fun atmosphere, beautiful setting, great staff, and delicious food. (and imaginative martini specials from the bar)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is my 2nd time being to this place in 4 years. Both times I was not disappointed. I would have to recommend the Lake Perch. I ahd the Stuffed Rainbow Trout, but it was not as good as the Lake Perch. Beautiful views of the bay from the balcony. I would have to admit that the prices are a bit higher than I think they should be, but when you're a parent....sometimes the alone time pays for itself.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

With such a beautiful view of the bay overlooking the marina, the azure water a treasure to behold, definitely worth the stop if you have a few Jacksons that you want to throw away. The food was good but nothing to write home to mama about and at an extra $5-10 per plate than a comparable meal, I expected more.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

As a seasonal local, I can attest to this place. The food is great, well priced and comes with an amazing view. It has an extensive beer list (which if you drink them all (69+)...not in one sitting of course...you get your name on their ceiling and a t-shirt). If you can get a seat on the porch...that's a bonus. Their menu was a little rough when they first opened, but they've improved 10-fold and they are worth a stop if you're passing thru Omena.

My favorite: Mahi Fish Tacos or the Fried Perch & Chips "Kone"