My favorite part of the hotel was the pool oasis. I have two young children and what I loved about the Holiday Inn of Msu area was how warm the pool area was. The pool was large in size and surrounded by these huge beautiful plants. There were comfortable lounge chairs to relax in and the kids swam for hours and never got bored or cold! PLus just the environment was relaxing with a more tropical feel. You could see the buttom of the pool and it looked very clean. The hot tub was large in size and not too hot or cold! You felt like you were outside because windows surrounded pool area and the roof retracted so you could see the sun shinning. We even swam at night and it was neat to be swimming and be able to see the moon and the stars. My second favorite part was the bed. I really loved the comfort and not having to use a comforter from previous guests. I have never received a good night sleep in a hotel before because I never feel im sleeping in a clean bed. I acutally felt rested in the morning. I always inspect the tubs really well and this is the first time I knew It was clean. The rooms were very clean. The housekeeping staff did an awesome job! I was shocked to see so many items on the breakfast bar. I try to feed my kids healthy foods and it was nice to see so many options even special extras like pecans and granola to add to your oatmeal or yogurt. Plus french toast, omelets and hard boiled eggs, even cut up fruit. We left the breakfast bar full and feeling good! Thank you! My kids talk about that stay often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites! We invite you to come experience our fully renovated hotel and delight in our beautiful salt chlorinated indoor pool with retractable roof. Our state of the art fitness room includes two treadmills, an elliptical, several strength training options including weight machines and dumbbells. Our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast features over 30 items and will certainly wake you up to all that greater Lansing has to offer. We are located right off I-96 and Exit 110, so travelers to Lansing and East Lansing will find themselves just minutes away from popular destinations like the Capital and Michigan State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Lansing-Okemos (Msu Area)
- Holiday Inn Express Okemos
- Holiday Inn Okemos
- Okemos Holiday Inn