The best part about this hotel is the staff! They were attentive to every detail, and I appreciated their help. It was a very busy week end with Michigan State Univ. Homecoming, and I was there for a different reason. They were very helpful.
It is a little hard to find at first, but right near the highway. I enjoyed the pool and the Gym. The breakfast was very good and hot. There is a jacuzzi in the room itself and a king size bed also. The cleaning staff was especially attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites! We invite you to come experience our fully renovated hotel and delight in our beautiful salt chlorinated indoor pool with retractable roof. Our state of the art fitness room includes two treadmills, an elliptical, several strength training options including weight machines and dumbbells. Our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast features over 30 items and will certainly wake you up to all that greater Lansing has to offer. We are located right off I-96 and Exit 110, so travelers to Lansing and East Lansing will find themselves just minutes away from popular destinations like the Capital and Michigan State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Lansing-Okemos (Msu Area)
- Holiday Inn Express Okemos
- Holiday Inn Okemos
- Okemos Holiday Inn