“Yum and delicious”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #63 of 121 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Delicious food, same generous portions as all the other Outbacks. Bloomin Onion and pink lemonade are my perfect favorites. Pink lemonade has free refills.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Way over priced. Service is fast. They want to turn those tables fast. None of the dishes were garnished.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Whenever we want a steak, they do a consistently great job of cooking the meal. You get a great cut for the price and the entire meal is done just right

Reviewed January 24, 2012

The employees & manager were all college kids. They keep the restaurant like my college-age son keeps his apartment~ dirty and on his timetable. The burned appetizer came after the salads. The pork chop was not cooked. Half of my husband's meal went MIA and came after the entire meal was done. The manager delivered the late food and didn't offer any type of apology. Will never return!

2  Thank TravelChick2020
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We recently went to the outback for a special evening. We called ahead (they do not accept reservations) to make sure there was seating available. I think it was pretty obvious it was a special night for us. There were many empty tables available, however, we and our guests were taken to a table facing the wall next to the kitchen entrance. It created an unpleasant situation for us. Restaurants make a big mistake when they try to fill their worst tables first. It is the second time we have been disappointed with the "local Outback". I think it is probably our last. My food (a small steak) was good and the service was pleasant. However, the evening was soured. If all of the other tables were full I would gladly take my turn at "the worst spot" .....but when other seating is available it shows a lack of respect for their customer.