“Very good!”

Dining options: Delivery
Gaylord, Michigan
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very good pizza and their motz bread is ridiculously good. So good. Everything tasted fresh and the crust on the deep dish is wonderful. Ordered online with one of thier internet specials and got a pretty good deal.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank MrsTJK3311

Sedona, Arizona
“Great Pizza gluten or sans gluten!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Happy to report my visit to this location was nothing less than spectacular!! Met Steve the owner and was impressed with his dedication to a positive experience at his store.
I had the personal pizza with sausage, mushrooms and red onions.... Wow is all I can say!! Trust me when I tell you that I get the opportunity to eat pizza all over the country and all regions offer different styles. This one is great with the dough being airy and flavorful and the sauce has the right amount of spice for my taste buds!!
Guidos Pizza offers the "Detroit style" deep dish pizza with layers of crust and your favorite toppings. The sauce has a robust tomatoe flavor without intimidating the toppings. It's worth the wait!! His gluten free pizza is world class as well. I'm planning my next visit soon, as this place has the come back factor for me.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Erik S
costa rica
“If you want the world's best gluten free pizza, run, don't walk to Guidos in Okemos.”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Steve, the owner of Guidos, is very dedicated to making sure folks with Celiac do not get sick. He has expanded the menu, opened WithOutWheat and continues to make excellent food. I serve his pizza to my friends and they dont' know they are eating GF pizza. They ALWAYS ask who made the pizza.
We are so lucky to have this gem in the Lansing area.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank lmgs
Okemos, Michigan
“Best Pizza ever”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

We went to guido's because we heard that they had a good pie. I can say this is the best pizza in lansing hands down. We have had every pizza that lansing has to offer and but far this is the best place. Try the deep dish it is wounderful!!!

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank vicky12342545
East Lansing, MI
“Pizza was not very good and overpriced”
Reviewed December 16, 2010

I have eaten thier deep dish pizza in the past and it was good. We ordered a hand tossed ($24 delivered for large with 3 items) and it was not as good as a frozen pizza or one from Sam's Club. I don't care if it has gluten or no gluten - their pizza was skimpy, dough was ordinary, and the overall impression was weak. They are not even in the same league as Spagnuolo's; great and consistant food with outstanding service.

1 Thank TVRGuy