“Oh YUM!”

Old Chicago
Ranked #18 of 118 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We just had a get together here for pizza and beer. One of the pizzas we ordered was the Thai pizza and it tasted great! Can't wait to go back. Very clean and the service was beyond reproach!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

They have a large and varied menu, but the service is poor, the place is loud and crowded and the food quality is not that good. With so many other excellent choices in the area, I'm not sure why you would choose Old Chicago.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Really, really just not good. VERY long wait and when we finally got a table it was so loud I couldn't hear my husband across the table. We ordred an appetizer that was okay, and my husband got a "chicago style pizza" which is NOT chicago style. It's deep dish, but it is in NO was chicago style, and he was disappointed. I got some sort of macaroni and cheese.. it was.. okay. Nothing amazing. We spent alot of money for food that was just okay. I was also quite ill the next day. NO fun.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My first time eating here and I'd go back. good calzones for $10 each. They have a bar, pool table and arcade games. The pizzas looked good too. Womens Bathroom was colorful and clean.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Great family place, pizza, burgers, etc. Worth the drive over. The clazone was excellent, fresh salad, pizza very good for Michigan pizza.