“ughhh...”

Old Chicago
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Really, really just not good. VERY long wait and when we finally got a table it was so loud I couldn't hear my husband across the table. We ordred an appetizer that was okay, and my husband got a "chicago style pizza" which is NOT chicago style. It's deep dish, but it is in NO was chicago style, and he was disappointed. I got some sort of macaroni and cheese.. it was.. okay. Nothing amazing. We spent alot of money for food that was just okay. I was also quite ill the next day. NO fun.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My first time eating here and I'd go back. good calzones for $10 each. They have a bar, pool table and arcade games. The pizzas looked good too. Womens Bathroom was colorful and clean.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Great family place, pizza, burgers, etc. Worth the drive over. The clazone was excellent, fresh salad, pizza very good for Michigan pizza.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

it is so airy and light.pizzas are a bit small but are delish!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I like this place because of the variety and quality pizza, however, the last time I was there I ordered my pizza and they took it back twice because they kept putting green peppers on mine. The food is good, I must have hit on an off day!