“Always a pleasure”

Cuisines: American
Lansing, Michigan
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

They have a great salad bar, servers are attentive (sometimes a little overbearing) and the food is always good. Pricing is reasonable too.

Visited November 2012

Lansing, Michigan
“Luke warm food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

It took nearly half my lunch hour to get a waitress to take our order, the food took forever to arrive and even then it was barely luke warm, then more than 15 minutes to get someone to bring our bill and bring back our credit card. I was 30 min late getting back to work. The only thing that could have been worse, was if we had gotten food poisoning.

Haslett, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was so impressed with the food that I purchased a gift certificate for my daughters birthday! The seafood was especially good but the varied menu offers many wonderful meals. Very clean and excellent service every time!

Visited July 2011
Okemos, Michigan
“Surprisingly Great Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

For a chain, they sure have a great salad bar and nice entrees as well. If you want to get a good meal, this is the best value you can get.

Visited February 2012
Williamston, Michigan
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is part of the Meridian Mall complex. Park in the lot on the east side just north of the Macy's store. Open til at least 10pm, maybe a bit later on weekends. I've never seen it too crowded, so reservations likely not needed. Clientele is varied, families welcomed. Casual, quiet atmosphere. Flat screen above the bar area is tuned to sports. Didn't try the salad bar but it look varied and well stocked, I'm sure I could've built a nice salad there. Nice variety of items on the menu ranging from beef, chicken, and seafood to vegetarian. Coke products($2.49) available, they also have some nice lemonades ($3.49). Unlimited refills. Service was friendly. Took about 20 minutes to receive our meals from time of order. We had the Memphis dry rub baby back ribs ($13.99), the Smokehouse burger ($10.99), and the Baja Tacos entree ($7.99). They all come with your choice of 2 sides and there's a wide selection of those. I personally liked the fried zucchini and brown rice pilaf myself. Also had a small portion of battered shrimp for $3. The kid's meal was hamburgers and fries for $4.49. Had no problem with any of them. Nice place to go if you're looking for a good meal.

• Visited May 2012