“Great food, and nice location”
Review of Stillwater Grill

Stillwater Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stillwater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 125 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Seafood is really good. Try the hot bread rolls and the lobster bisque. Service is always good. I have gone here with do workers and clients the place has easy access to interstate 96

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Restaurant had a good vibe, attentive staff; however, although the food was presented well, the taste did not deliver.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had the artichoke appetizer and it was the finest ever. The chips were crispy and not greasy and the dip was very tasty. We had salads and they were large and made with fresh ingredients. I would say one of their specialty salads is large enough to share-2 people.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had an early dinner at Stillwater today. The server, Mike was very good, attentive, good followup and not intrusive. My wife had the scallops and prime rib and I had the cajun tenderloins and wabasi salmon. I also had a chocotini which was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

the portions were plentiful but this place just doesn't do anything for me. But it beats Applebees (almost next door).