“Family Style Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went on a Friday night--about a 10 minute wait (no reservations). Once seated, the service was friendly and reasonably efficient. We had the cheese breadsticks for an appetizer----definitely use the red sauce on them liberally! My order was the fettuccine Alfredo---very good, and cheesy (but a bit gooey on the bottom). My sister got a calzone, which she really enjoyed. My father an individual pizza---finished it off. My mother got the penne w/ gorgonzola, and she enjoyed it, but couldn't finish it due to large portion. No room for dessert. It was a bit annoying to be charged for the sauces on the side--if this was noted in the menu, we didn't notice it.

1  Thank applegirl57
There are newer reviews for Spagnuolo's

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This little place is great! I was pleasantly surprised by the selection and the quality. The ice cream has fantastic flavor. The owners and employees are always pleasant and easy to talk to. It is now our go-to place whenever we need a treat!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

In an area with many chains and few local restaurants, Spagnuolo's stands out as an excellent choice for pizza and Authentic Italian dishes. The portions are good, the service is also very good. You will be happy with anything you order. If time is an issue, go a little early (5:00 or 5:30) to be seated quickly.

1  Thank MSUmindy
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Oh, my! I ordered pasta then asked the waitress what was the best thing on the menu - and she said "don't get the pasta, we are know for not having good pasta". What I'm thinking it's an Italian restaurant?? Ordered it anyway! Bad mistake! I didn't even finish 1/4 of my dinner.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I love to go to Spagnuolo's on a rainy or snowy day. The wonderful smell of the food draws you in and it feels so good to relax and have a nice glass of the house wine. There are a few dishes that are my favorites. The chicken marsala, the spedini (pasta tossed with olive oil, herbs, tomato and spinich) their pizza and calzones. All are very good. This is the place that the locals go. It is family owned and has been there as long as I can remember. Great place for family or friends. Inexpensive, comfortable, laid back.

1  Thank Keepitsimple48864